Tibet Tour Car Rentals Services 2018/2019
Can I rent a car in Tibet for a more flexible Tibet tour? This is a common question asked by overseas travelers. However when you rent a tourism licensed vehicle in Tibet, you will need to have a driver and a local guide included for your driving trip out of Lhasa. You are not allowed to drive by yourself for a rental car according to the Tibet local tourism policy and Tibet permits regulation. Here at Explore China Tibet Travel Service, we provide you with the “tourism car rental and driver service”! ExploreChinaTibet.com is a brand name of Tibet Ctrip Travel Service-TCTS, a reputable Tibet local tour operator on TripAdvisor. Driven by our passion for Tibet inbound tourism for foreign travelers, we keep working hard to bring you the most flexible Tibet holidays with the cheapest prices on Tibet tours, trekking adventures, Kailash pilgrimages, photography, Tibet hotels, resorts, unique homes, car rentals, Tibet travel permits and more. With our vehicle rental service, you can definitely tailor make your 2018/2019 Tibet and China holiday easily with lower budget.
Choose Tibet Tour vehicle types 2018-2019-Explore Tibet Flexibly!
Overall in Tibet tourism transport, there are following types of vehicles in Tibet. And all of these vehicles were in use since early 2016. Those old types of Toyota Land Cruisers 4500 cc were out of service since February in 2016. So all those kind of cars pictures you see on any other websites are just for your interests references and no travel agencies here in Lhasa Tibet will offer you those types of tour vehicles.
- 1. Toyota Prado (in use since March 2016)
- 2. Toyota Land Cruiser 200 (in use since March 2016)
- 3. Mitsubishi (Out of service since 2016)
- 4. American Buick Business Minivan (7 seats, in use since March 2016)
- 5. Korean Hyundai (8 or 9 seats, in use since March 2016)
- 6. Korean Hyundai mini bus (17 seats, in use since March 2016)
- 7. Transit Ford Mini van (7 seats, in use since March 2016)
- 8. Transit Ford Mini bus (14-15 seats, in use since March 2016)
- 9. Yutong Mini Bus (23 and 29 seats, in use since March 2016)
Our Tibet Car Rental Service Highlights:
- 1. You design your flexible trip and control your budget;
- 2. You have a safe local Tibetan tourism driver;
- 3. You have a handpicked and knowledgeable Tibetan Guide;
- 4. You have all necessary travel documents from us.
- 5. You can get the best deal for your Tibet hotel booking.
- 5. You can get major airport transfers in Tibet and China.
Besides the car rental services in Tibet, we also have the car rental service with driver for other parts of China. Everything we do is to help you make your China holiday flexible, enjoyable and with lower budget than you book a full package tour from travel agency. Read more on Tibet Lhasa car rental services in 2018.